Sunday, November 11, 2012

FamiliesGo! Borneo Family Vacation

My boy with a blowgun. That Pepsi can never even saw it coming.


Head on over to FamiliesGo! and check out my guest post on Borneo Family Vacation: Wild Animals, Mild Adventure. The exotic island of Borneo, the setting of the first season of Survivor, has so much to offer from visiting orangutans to visiting headhunters, trekking the jungle to cruising the river.  With kids in tow, we wanted something exciting, but nothing worthy of a reality TV show, be it Survivor or Super Nanny. My guest post covers what to do, where to stay, and what to eat.

While you're at FamiliesGo!, explore the rest of the website. With destination guides, hotel reviews, deals, giveaways and travel tips, it's a wonderful, one-stop resource for taking the hassle out of planning family vacations.

2 comments:

  1. I will definitely check it out! Borneo sounds amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny that you post this now...Neil and I were just looking into Borneo for our next break. I'll head over and check out the full post for sure!

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. Comment moderation is on, so your comment may not appear immediately.

Web Analytics